Aimed at financial institutions, importers and exporters who deal with letters of credit and collections
Includes “Introduction to Incoterms 2010 rules”
- Overview – risks of international trade (credit risk, country risk, forex risk, supplier performance risk) and how to manage these
- Letters of credit and the documents associated with them (bills of exchange, commercial and other invoices, transport documents, insurance documents)
- Settlement under letters of credit
- Special letters of credit
- Checking document for compliance under UCP – document checklists and exercises
- Collections – how they work, how to check documents
- Introduction to Incoterms 2010 rules
A large course – around ten hours of student activity
Learning management system provides an administrator with an instant view of student activity and attaiment.
Could Incoterms eLearning help your company?
Judge for yourself. Ask for a free evaluation of the online course, without obligation
Ask for trial